Personal, Organization & Community Solutions to Measure, Monitor, Manage, Mitigate and Respond to Pandemic Risks
“Free” personal edition mobile pandemic health management application enabling the recordkeeping of vitals (e.g., Temperature and Pulse Oximeter readings), lab results (PCR, Antigen, and Anti-Body), Vaccinations, Symptoms, with Integrated Contact Tracing, and many other features.Read More
Safe2Pass VIP Edition
All of the features of the free edition including the ability to automatically synchronize vitals with blue-tooth enabled peripheral devices (including Thermometers and Pulse Oximeters) or other mobile applications or wearables, lab scheduling and test results with laboratory partners, and vaccination records with pharmaceutical partners. Also included within VIP edition is individual transmission risk level scoring considering known risk factors enabling safer access into shared public spaces.Read More
All of the features of the personal and VIP edition including an administrative portal allowing community managers to manage and mitigate the risk of community spread and an entry pass system to prevent potentially compromised members from being allowed entry into shared spaces where social distancing is not possible or where vulnerable community members reside.Read More
Leverage the Community Edition including the administrative portal to monitor employee health real-time with lab results and vaccination history reducing the risk of spread while protecting your most vulnerable employees and the entry pass system preventing compromised members from being allowed entry into shared spaces where social distancing is not possible while building trust in […]
Higher Ed & K-12
Leverage the Safe2Pass Community Edition including the administrative portal to monitor teacher and student health real-time with lab results and vaccination history reducing the risk of spread and increasing trust and confidence in returning to onsite learning and interaction.
Government & Pharmaceutical
Leverage Safe2Pass Community or VIP editions as a defacto standard to facilitate policy decisions with respect to occupancy guidelines, contact tracing and notification, hotspot and lab result analytics, and vaccine efficacy and impacts.
Air Lines or Cruise Lines
Leverage Safe2Pass Community edition including the Community Edition to monitor the health status of Cruise Lines or Air Line passengers throughout the duration of the trip and contact tracing to isolate compromised passengers impacting all on board.
Sport Clubs and Teams
Leverage Safe2Pass Community edition to monitor the player health, lab results and vaccination history reducing the risk of cancelled games and decreasing current administrative burdens.
Most Comprehensive Mobile Application to Measure and Manage Health Status
Safe2Pass provides a comprehensive approach to measuring, monitoring, and managing COVID-19 risks within a community allowing for appropriate prevention, detection, mitigation and response to transmission and outbreaks. Benefits of Safe2Pass include:
- Manual Entry / Automated Interfaces to Capture and Manage Temperature Readings.
- Manual Entry / Automated Interfaces to Capture and Manage SPO2 (Pulse OX) Readings
- Manual Entry / Automated Interfaces to Capture and Manage COVID Test Schedules and Result
- Full Community Contact Tracing with Governmental Notification Interfaces
- Computed Quarantine Decrementing Features Upon Tracing and Positive Test Results
- Easy to User Interface to Record Symptoms
- Vaccine record keeping and tracking.
- Active Virus /Anti-Body / Antigen baseline testing program, with several large medical and laboratory partners, either performed in bulk or individually, to establish a firm starting point for community status assessment.
- Remote, discrete, and self-administered technology (e.g., temperature, oximeter and other vitals) to capture individual temperature & SPO2 baseline measurements either at home and/or entry points to office buildings, colleges, and/or events.
- Vital baselines established with range parameters identifying alert conditions integrated into the member’s community risk profile.
- Member risk profile modeling and calibration measurement engine (using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) considering social, lifestyle, and environmental determinants and pre-existing health conditions.
- Ongoing Active Virus /Anti-Body / Antigen testing program leveraging Member risk profile modeling and calibration measurement engine, vital sign measurement and recency of prior test results.
- Administration portal for Community Managers to set thresholds for monitoring, managing, and responding (e.g, quarantining, re-testing, or denying entry) to community member risks.
- Daily status ensures remote monitoring compliance, vital range adherence, and retesting as needed
- Lack of interconnectivity to schedule, coordinate and manage community based Active Virus /Anti-Body / Antigen testing activities including Testing Results.
- Extensive manual processes to integrate, baseline and monitor Vital Sign deviations.
- Limited ability to capture health and diagnostic information allowing for predictive analytics through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Administrative portal to establish and/or customize the risk profiling, threshold setting and alerting within a Community based on its Demographics and risks.